Criminal & DUI / DWI Defense Attorney for Dallas-Fort Worth Metro Area
We consider each client’s overall needs and are concerned with the effects of the criminal charges upon every aspect of their lives. We consider the impact and management of your finances, recovery, employment, medical and family issues.
We can Help With the Following Criminal Defense Cases in the Dallas-Fort Worth Metro Area:
- Probation Violation
- Traffic Tickets/Warrant Removals
- Misdemeanor Charges
We are dedicated to protecting your rights and if needed to reduce penalties. My effectiveness is a result of my commitment to my clients. In some cases, the best strategy may be to engage in successful negotiations with prosecutors. In other cases, forceful legal strategy in a courtroom may be the best option.
- In our legal system, everyone is entitled to a fair trial.
- All defendants are innocent until proven guilty.
- Unfortunately, law enforcement officials and prosecutors often ignore this when filing charges or questioning people who have been accused of a crime.
- Do not stand for unfair treatment if you’re facing criminal charges.
- Never assume your case is a lost cause.
- We examine all possible defenses ranging from your constitutional rights upon police contact, how evidence was obtained, procedural rules and feasibility of trial.
- We equally respect all people who contact us without regard to their financial circumstances or criminal history.